The ChiroSpa Membership and Cancellation Policies
- All sales are final. All products and/or services are non-refundable.
- With membership plans, the membership will continue monthly at the agreed upon price unless staff has been told prior to the new month beginning. Your membership begins the first day you are treated or use any spa services and continue until that date the following month.
1. Please plan to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to all scheduled appointments.
2. The ChiroSpa reserves the right to refuse service without refund if arriving more than 5 minutes after the start of any scheduled appointment.
Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement
1. In consideration for receiving permission to participate in trainings, programs and events held by Headley Family Chiropractic LLC, d/b/a The ChiroSpa (“The ChiroSpa”), I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE The ChiroSpa, its officers, agents, servants, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any of the property belonging to me, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted.
2. I am fully aware of the risks involved and hazards connected with the activities at The ChiroSpa, including but not limited to accidents, injury, illness, or even death. Given these risks and hazards, I acknowledge that I am physically fit and mentally capable of performing the physical activity in which I choose to participate at The ChiroSpa, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity with full knowledge that said activity may be hazardous to me and my property. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such an activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in said activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
4. I understand that The ChiroSpa may not maintain any insurance policy covering any circumstance arising from my participation in this event or any activity associated with or facilitating that participation. As such, I am aware that I should review my personal insurance portfolio.
5. It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina.
6. I agree that The ChiroSpa may contact me directly via phone, email, or other form of preferred communication.
7. IN SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
The ChiroSpa reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of this website.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of The ChiroSpa and The ChiroSpa is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. The ChiroSpa is not responsible for webcasting, or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. The ChiroSpa is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The ChiroSpa of the site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to The ChiroSpa that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this website.
Use of Communication Services
This website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The ChiroSpa has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, The ChiroSpa reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The ChiroSpa reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Chirospa and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in this website at any time. Advice received via this website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
The Chirospa and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services, and related graphics contained on this website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services, and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. The Chirospa and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.